Trainee programmes, trial work placements – and real projects for aspiring professionals. These modules are all part of SIBA's young talent programme. And the latest product of this initiative is a fully functional parts feeder system.
Sun protection factor „P“
Resilient fuses for photovoltaic purposes
- Short circuit protection in PV systems meet special photovoltaic criteria.
- Photovoltaic fuses can interrupt faultcurrents that are even slightly higher than their rated current.
- The fuses have to withstand not only extreme thermal cycles, but complex current cycles as well.
- Additionally the PV fuses have to consider the slightly different requirements according to the different international standards.
Short circuit protection in PV systems
- Modified calculation scheme which helps practitioners
- Wide range of products related to photovoltaic fuses that meets the requirements of IEC 602169-6 and UL 248-19 (UL2579)
- Fuses with different types of construction, designed for Rated Currents from one to 500 A
- Portfolio of Rated Voltage recently expanded up to 1500 V
Click here for a Download of our "fuse.on" for PV systems.