Series SMD 160016 now available for 12.5, 16 and 20 ampere
VT-Fuses: Building blocks for resilient grids
Safe Grid: Thanks to well
- Whether installed in smart substations that help master Germany’s energy transition or in switchgear whose voltage transformers have to meet strict customer requirements: HV fuse links from SIBA protect components that are indispensable to our energy supply.
- Even in standard configuration our HV fuse links offer optimal parameters: very low rated currents that are able to interrupt fault currents (ideal burst protection), smallest dimensions and extremely high short-circuit capacity.
- We have decades of experience with HV fuse links for voltage transformers in grids with high loads – e.g. grids with high voltage fluctuations and high transient in-rush currents. This also enables us meet new challenges time after time
Protection that fits: Individual solutions
for manufacturers and users
- Whether you plan to shield your transformer/converter application against even lower fault currents or need fuse links that are smaller than even our tiniest model: We will develop the right product together with you.
- Specialty fuses that are designed to be encapsulated in the resin filling of a transformer housing pose a special challenge: Process parameters such as temperature,chemical resistance and mounting must all be taken into account. Also in this case we are able to provide a solution that fits your needs.
- Whether as an external clip-on variant, inside an external attachment to the transformer or encapsulated inside the housing – even when supplying from stock we are able to satisfy a wide range of scenarios. And if not, we will come up with a tailor-made workaround. We invite you to challenge us!
Our brochure provides all information about our VT-products: click here to download a PDF.