SIBA is one of the founding members of the NH-HH-Recyclingverein, an association created in Germany and dedicated to the recycling of fuses. Its latest annual report also marks the association’s 25th anniversary, and specifically names SIBA is one of the major donors of used fuses.
VT-Fuses: Building blocks for resilient grids
Safe Grid: Thanks to well
- Whether installed in smart substations that help master Germany’s energy transition or in switchgear whose voltage transformers have to meet strict customer requirements: HV fuse links from SIBA protect components that are indispensable to our energy supply.
- Even in standard configuration our HV fuse links offer optimal parameters: very low rated currents that are able to interrupt fault currents (ideal burst protection), smallest dimensions and extremely high short-circuit capacity.
- We have decades of experience with HV fuse links for voltage transformers in grids with high loads – e.g. grids with high voltage fluctuations and high transient in-rush currents. This also enables us meet new challenges time after time
Protection that fits: Individual solutions
for manufacturers and users
- Whether you plan to shield your transformer/converter application against even lower fault currents or need fuse links that are smaller than even our tiniest model: We will develop the right product together with you.
- Specialty fuses that are designed to be encapsulated in the resin filling of a transformer housing pose a special challenge: Process parameters such as temperature,chemical resistance and mounting must all be taken into account. Also in this case we are able to provide a solution that fits your needs.
- Whether as an external clip-on variant, inside an external attachment to the transformer or encapsulated inside the housing – even when supplying from stock we are able to satisfy a wide range of scenarios. And if not, we will come up with a tailor-made workaround. We invite you to challenge us!
Our brochure provides all information about our VT-products: click here to download a PDF.